Javadoc-Help for Emacs
Javadoc Searching Tool
Javadoc-Help is an add-on module for Emacs that let you jump to a Javadoc page in the browser. While editing in Emacs, you can place your cursor on a class name, hit a key (F1) to search through multiple online and local Javadocs, and jump to the Javadoc class documentation page in the system web browser.
When working on Java projects, it's often needed to look up the Javadoc documentation of a class in JDK, in third party libraries, or in the current project. Javadoc-Help allows you search through multiple javadocs quickly in Emacs, remote or local, and open up the found class in a browser.
- Search Java class name in multiple javadocs
- Support remote online javadoc (URL)
- Support local directory-based javadoc
- Interactive javadoc setup and management
- Search term as class, package, partial name, or regex.
- Allow selection among multiple matched results
- Open a class, its package, or the main index javadoc